Wednesday 30 March 2022

*** One for the Boys***

Good morning everyone,

Today starts a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #548

where our lovely Buffy has chosen the theme "Masculine"

After clearing out a lot of my stash earlier this year I convinced myself I did not need any more craft goodies and held off for almost 3 months...but oh..when I saw these cute panda's at Whimsy I broke down.  I have used it here for a masculine card but can see many uses for this trio.  The paper is a very old Basic Grey boxer that I've been hoarding. Fingers shook on first cut into the 12x12 sheet. 



I would like to enter the following challenges:


Thank you so much for visiting today.  
Stop by the blog and see the fabulous inspiration from my team mates and play along
...we'd love to see you.

Hugs, Pat K xx


10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant masculine card Pat love the monochrome look…i said the very same thing about not buying anymore craft stash and I have been very good until I saw a ‘ must have’ die ….but I think we’re all the same

Anne

Chris said...

Fabulous design Pat- love those pandas, can quite see why you succumbed to temptation!!xx

Pat said...

What a great card Pat, I love those cute Pandas and your wonderful dp.

Pat xx

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, I love the fun Pandas and your monochrome design is perfect.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Buffy said...

Adorable card, great characters.
Hugs Buf x

Helen said...

Fab card - love those little characters!

Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Helen x

Sarah said...

What a brilliant card Pat xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Pat love those panda's hugs Sue x

Pia S said...

Such an adorable design, colors and images certainly fit for a masculine design - love it!