Wednesday 16 March 2022

****Heartfelt***

 Hello everyone,

Today starts a new Challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #547

hosted by our lovely N-Eva

with a theme of "Hand Coloured Image"

I have chosen to colour with copics and pencils a sunflower digital image created by
Poppy Power by Marcella Hawley called "Sunflower Power".   This very thoughtful designer created this image to help the wonderful people of Ukraine.  All proceeds go toward "Sunflowers for Peace".  I purchased the Sunflower Peace set separately and this image was free.
For me like many others Ukraine is never far from my thoughts. 

I did make a bit of a mess when adding the background.  I fussy cut the image on scrap paper and masked onto the flowers.  I think it might be my choice of ink that I'm not pleased with.  Will have to do some research to perfect this technique.


I would like to enter the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting today.
Hope you can play along with us..
hugs,
Pat K 

14 comments:

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful pat, what a gorgeous image and a lovely tribute to the bravery of Ukraine.
xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Pat, fabulous colouring of your lovely image.

Pat xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Judy McKay said...

Lovely design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Carol S. said...

A fabulous sunflower and beautifully coloured Pat. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Liz Williams said...

I love the floral art of Marcella Hawley and your have designed with it so beautifully. I have been loving seeing all the sunflowers reflecting the thoughts and prayers of all of us who are holding Ukraine in our hearts.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Pat, a gorgeous sunflower - a super card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa said...

Great image and beautiful coloring of it too. The Ukraine flag colors are perfect for the background.

Buffy said...

Lovely card Pat
Hugs Buf xx

Sarah said...

That's a gorgeous card pat and the message is lovely too xx

Pia S said...

I love your choice of design for the background, it’s decorative as well as having a purpose. Beautiful coloring work too.

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning card Pat and I love the sentiment

Anne

Cindy Groh said...

A mess? What are you talking about? It looks fantastic!