Wednesday 1 April 2020

~~~ Weather at Fab'n'Funky~~~


Good morning all, hope this finds you well.

Today starts a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #475

where our lovely and talented team mate Chris is hosting
and has chosen the theme  "April Showers (or whatever the weather)
....and yes in my little part of the world it is "cloudy"

I've coloured with Copics this sweet image from Tiddly Inks ...I think it is called
Cloud 9

MFT sentiment, stamped and heat embossed using white embossing powder.
Clouds are also a MFT die cut in felt.  I didn't realize that I had pulled out 2 sheets at the same time and when cut the die sealed the edges giving them a very puffy affect...loved it.
Square scallop die and paper also from MFT

I would like to enter the following challenges:
A Place to Start - March
Crafting Happiness Challenge #42
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #128

Hope you get a chance to show us your weather creations this week.
Stop by the blog for some wonderful inspiration.
hugs,
Pat K xx

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card. That is a gorgeous image and I love the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, such a pretty image and lovely colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Such a gorgeous card Pat, sweet image, so beautifully coloured and I love your purple felt clouds!
xx

Carol S. said...

Your colouring of this pretty image is stunning Pat. A beautiful card design.
Hugs, Carol S.xx

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous weather card. The purple is my favorite! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Pat, with your fab colouring as always, I agree about the cut twice die cut it does give it a great "edge".
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat your card is adorable and love all the purple. Great puffy clouds. Your coloring is just wonderful. Stay safe.

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous monochromatic card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute! I love anything purple so your project was an instant hit with me. I love your "happy accident" with your clouds. I am always so excited when that happens! Thanks so much for sharing this cute and beautifully executed project with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner