Wednesday 15 April 2020

~~~ #477 Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Spots or Dots

Hi folks,
It's time for a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #477

where our host Susan has chosen the theme....Spots or Dots

I so enjoyed colouring this fun image by Dustin Pike of Whimsy Stamps.
This was a generous freebie available on FB...thank you so much.

I had to chuckle when I first saw this cute dragon called TP Dudley
...so appropriate for the times we are living in.

The gorgeous green paper is StampinUp Lemon Lime Twist and the ribbon is an oldie from my stash.



I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you get to join us this week.
Keep well and stay safe.
hugs
Pat K xx

12 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, such a fun image and great colouring - you've certainly covered the spots and stripes theme.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Not only is a fun image Pat, it's beautifully designed and coloured as well! Love the clean fresh green/white combo.
xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Pat your sweet card made me smile this morning..love the sentiment too

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely BRILLIANT. I love the image of curse, but the colours you used have brightened the fun element too, LOVE the design with the cut off corners and the beautiful ribbon. Have I told you I LOVE this card?
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card. I love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

A great fun card Pat. Love it!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pia S said...

Soo cute! He’s wrapped up in something valuable there:) fresh colors and I like how you tied that bow.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm back with my DT hat on Pat, to repeat I absolutely Love your card.Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith QKR Stampede DT

Ginny said...

Thanks for the heads up. I used to design for Dustin and love all his work. Love what you have done with it and glad to see it wasn't only us Aussies who lost their minds over TP lol. Hope you're keeping well and safe xx

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Wonderful.. I just adore your card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Chana Malkah said...

This is just too cute for words! Thanks so much for this fun submission to our challenge at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Tee Hee Hee. Love this image, your coloring and the papers to match it all. Thanks for playing with us this month at A Place To Start Challenge. AJ DT APTSC