Saturday 21 March 2020

~~ Sweet Stampin ~~


Good day everyone,
Today starts a new challenge at Sweet Stampin where we would like you to show us your
 "Mother's Day Creations"   
I've made this card for my wonderful daughter who is an inspiration to me every day.



Coloured with Copics a no-line digital image by Krista Smith that I've had for some time.
Dies used are from MFT as well as stamped sentiment

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More #381
Arty Diva's Challenge #17

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope you get a chance to play along with us.
Hugs,
Pat K xx

12 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Awesome card Pat! I admire your bravery!! xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Mothers Day card Pat your colouring is amazing....


Anne

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Pat xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Pat, love the image and fabulous colouring.

Pat xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Pat, this is truly beautiful hun and I bet your daughter is absolutely delighted with this gorgeous card! Your no lines colouring is amazing! I find it so scary to do!! I'm a little in awe! Gorgeous card and love the soft blue. Hugs, Wends xoxo

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Pat, a fabulous image and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love your coloring.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! a beautiful card and stunning colouring Pat.
Faith x

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Such a darling card! I'm sorry I am late commenting but thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Pat, fabulous image and colouring.
Hugs
Wendy xx

laurie said...

LOVE this image...awesome card!Thanks for joining us at ATSM!