Saturday 10 June 2023

*** So Pretty in Pink ***

 Hello folks,

Hope all is well with you.

It's been a challenging week with all the wild fires.  We had an air quality warning several days this week which kept us indoors ..thankfully it is raining today as I write this post.  My heart goes out to all those who have been affected by the devastation.

Today starts a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

The theme we have for you is  "Pretty in Pink"

I have coloured with Copics a digital image from Conie Fong.  
The sentiment is a stamp from Stampin Up



I would like to enter the following challenges:

I hope you get to play along with us.
Check out the fabulous cards from my very talented team mates. 
 You are sure to be inspired to show us your pink creations.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs,
Pat K 

3 comments:

Pia S said...

I love that sentiment! And your coloring is so pretty, with the neat folds and natural hair.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sorry to hear about the fires Pat, the dry weather everywhere has had devastating consequences over the world. I hope your air quality is OK now.
As for your card? It is delicate, with a beautiful image and fabulous colouring, I love the simplicity of the design.
Faith x

Chris said...

Beautiful card Pat, love the clean design, the sweet little girl and lovely sentiment. xx