Wednesday 28 June 2023

**** Four Legged Friends ****

 Hello folks,

I hope your week is going well.  We've had a lot of rain but the sun should shine this weekend for all the Canada Day festivities.  Our town has a barge docked offshore for the spectacular firework show.  Folks gather from miles away to join in the fun.

Today starts a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #576

where I have the pleasure of hosting with the theme of

"Four Legged Friends"

We would like to see your creations showing any of our 4 legged friends.

Today I've coloured with Copics a  digital image from A Day for Daisies
I do like pink and grey together and a little bling never hurts. Spellbinder die frame with machine stitching around the edge of the border.
 Another slimline card of which I am a fan but they are a challenge for me to photograph. 




I would like to enter the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting today.
A big thank you to my team mates who have created some fabulous inspiration for you so
please hop on over to the blog and join us if you can.
hugs,
Pat K x

7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

What a delightful card Pat and such a sweet image...love the shape of the die around your image...a lovely slim line card

Anne

Chris said...

Such a sweet and whimsical image Pat, beautiful in the soft shades of pink and white, lovely design too.
Great choice of theme BTW, thanks!
xx

Michelle N. said...

Fabulous coloring on the kitties-so ethereal! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Sarah said...

That's a gorgeous card Pat, so cute and I love your stitching xx

Sue said...

Such a pretty card Pat and I love the pastel colours hugs Sue x

Pat said...

Oh such a sweet image Pat, I love the colours you have used and your beautiful card design.

Pat xx

Arlene said...

Ahhh, so very cute! So glad you joined us this month of using critters at Die Cut Divas.