Wednesday 5 April 2023

**** Fab'n'Funky #570 ****

 Good day everyone,

I hope the sun is shining where you are and perhaps a little warmer as well.

Today starts a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #570

hosted by our lovely Sue who has asked us to show you some die cuts.

The theme this fortnight will be

"Add Die Cuts"

I am a fan of dies, especially those that create images.  I admit I find the little pieces stressful at times but I like the outcome so much I continue to buy them. I've used a new die from Spellbinders that I thought would be perfect for those boys in our lives. Background is SU embossing folders. Can you believe that in all the boxes of ribbons, twines etc I hoard I could not find any very fine red ribbon.  I did however find some white twine which I coloured with Copic marker R59 refill ink...and that did the trick. 


I would like to enter the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting.
Have a look at the blog and be inspired by my talented team mates and join in the fun.
hugs, Pat K 



11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Pat and fabulous dies

Anne

Chris said...

Wow such fabulous die cuts Pat. The card you designed is brilliant- just perfect for those male birthdays!
xx

Donna Ellis said...

What a delightful, sweet, FUN card, Pat! I haven't seen this die set before, and your combination of HAPPY and strings is extra special! hugs, de

Sarah said...

What a fabulous card! Amazing die cuts Pat xx

Lisa said...

Great use of that fantastic spellbinders die cut. Love the colors you used.

Pat said...

Fabulous card Pat, lovely die cut image great for male cards.

Pat xx

ahlers5 said...

Love your birthday car! How resourceful to color the white twine.

Cardsbymaaike said...

suoer fun and perfect for our layer it up challenge. .Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

Carole J said...

Such a great birthday card, Pat! I love the layered, die cut car loaded with balloons and the embossed background is just lovely. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Deekshita Jaideep said...

What a lovely card for boys !! Loved the choice of colors and how you colored the twine with copics :) Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges - Deekshita (Papiershades)

Катерина Pioniya said...

What a great card!
Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge - Pioniya, DT