Saturday 15 April 2023

**** CAS ****

 Hello everyone,

Hope your weekend is a good one. 
 Lots of sunshine and warm weather here that sure puts a smile on my face. 

Today starts a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where our theme is "Clean and Simple"

For this creation I dusted off an oldie. I've stamped all sides of a Stampendous Marble Texture Cube.
First layer uses Tim Holtz Spun Sugar distressed ink, second layer Dusty Rose and Memento London Fog on the third layer.  The sentiment is a MFT stamp.
The tulips cut using a Joy Craft die.


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Inkspirational Challenge #287

Stamping Sensations - April

Thanks for visiting today.

Do check out the fabulous inspiration from the team and I hope you get a chance to play along with us.

Hugs,

Pat K xx

7 comments:

Chris said...

Simply beautiful, love the delicate colours and your perfect CAS design.
Please send us some of your warm sunshine!
xx

Sarah said...

That's wonderful Pat. I do love grey and pink together and that "tile" looks so pretty xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Pat, what a delicate and gorgeous piece of work. I love the colour mix. Sorry I've been awol, I hope to be visiting more regularly now.
Faith x

Pia S said...

This is classy and gorgeous, I love that marble effect! So glad to see you share this in the INKspirational gallery as well, thanks for joining!

brenda said...

An elegant CAS card, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

ahlers5 said...

This is a gorgeous CAS card...love it!

Fiona said...

lovely CAS card.

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Fi
x