Monday 13 February 2023

*** Oldies ***

 Good day everyone,

Hope all is well with you and yours.  Beautiful, brisk sunny days here. 
Visit to the dentist scheduled today then a free week ahead in
 which I will celebrate another birthday. Love it when I have free days.

Today starts a new challenge at

The Cutie Pie challenge #179

where we would like to see "Hearts or Flowers"

I've pulled out some very old stamps, inspired by a lovely team mate from one of my challenges
 who reminded me how great the Hanglar stamps are. Coloured with Copics. 
The circle sentiment stamp is from LOTV


I would like to enter the following challenges:


Thank you so much for stopping by today.
I do hope you can play along with us this month.  
Check out the blog and see the wonderful inspiration from my team mates.
hugs,
Pat K



9 comments:

Chris said...

So sweet! Cute stamp, beautiful colouring and pretty papers- always good to use an older favourite stamp- too easy to forget how lovely they are.
xx

brenda said...

Very pretty in all the shades of blue, thanks so much for sharing your pretty card with us at We Love Stamping February challenge.

Happy Birthday for the day when it comes and hope the dentist went OK.

B x

Pia S said...

She's a cutie and I love how you colored her dress with white spots. A sweet clean design.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Pat. X

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Pat, such a sweet image .. I’ve got a couple if these stamps tucked away …it’s nice to give our old stash an airing .

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! What a wonderful stamped image. The paper works beautifully with her, so does the sentiment. Love the card Pat.
Faith x

ahlers5 said...

This is such a lovely image and you colored her beautifully! Adorable.

tilly said...

a beautiful Tilda card in my fave blue colour, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Linby said...

So very sweet and great use of papers too. Thanks so much for taking the time to join us at We Love Stamping challenge.