Wednesday 22 February 2023

*** Fab'n'Funky #567 ***

 Hello everyone, 

Hope you are having a good week.

My patience is being tested as we have switched internet services.     Thank goodness for my family as they come to our rescue and actually can make sense of all this.  Each day seems to bring a new problem.  My printer is not co-operating today..tomorrow who knows.

Today starts a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #567 

where our lovely Pat has chosen the theme of

"For a Child"

I have coloured with copics and pencils one of my favourite digi's by Chrissy Armstrong that is perfect for one of my friends granddaughters who is a budding little equestrian.


I would like to enter the following challenges

Dream Valley Challenge #288

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #200

Thanks for visiting today.

Do stop by the blog.  You are sure to be inspired to play along.

hugs,

Pat K x

8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful image and colours Pat, also, as always, lovely colouring. Sorry to hear you're having problems with the internet and printer, it's so frustrating, isn't it? Hope it improves soon.
Faith x

Chris said...

A really lovely image Pat, beautifully coloured. Love the way you've framed it and the gorgeous purple!
xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Pat and such a sweet image

Anne

Pat said...

Gorgeous image beautifully coloured Pat, love your circle die cuts looks like a winner’s rosette. Hope your internet is soon sorted. Pat xx

Sarah said...

Love this and so will your friends grandaughter!! I still have the card that you made me using this image. It's treasured and stuck to my craft room wall xx

Megan J said...

Hi Pat, a beautiful card for your friend's granddaughter, love the colours and all the layers. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

ahlers5 said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love how you colored the horse. Perfect!

Caro-ART said...

Great card. Cute papers and super sweet picture.
Thank you for joining the Dream Valley Challenges. Good luck x