Wednesday 16 November 2022

**** Santa Paws ****

 Good morning all,

Time for a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #561

where our lovely Pat is hosting and has chosen the theme

" Christmas Animals"

I have used a pre-coloured image from Mo's Digital Pencil called "Santa Paws". 
The sentiment is also included with the image. 


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Thanks for visiting today.
Check out the blog and play along with us if you can...we'd love to see you there.
hugs,
Pat K xx



6 comments:

Pat said...

Super card Pat, love your Santa Paws image and great backing papers.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

What a wonderful character Pat!! Love this card and you've reminded me how lovely Mo's digis are, I must have a look again xx

ahlers5 said...

I absolutely love this...so cute! I had to go check real fast and see if I had it...I do! I know you have too many images when I don't remember a new release!

Chris said...

Fabulous image Pat, love the design and papers, the candy cane is a fun finishing touch!
xx

Diane said...

Absolutely adorable and cute, and what a perfect sentiment!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable and cute, love the sentiment.
Faith x