Saturday 5 November 2022

*** Late again ***

 Good day everyone,

So sorry I'm late with this card for

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where we have a lovely theme for you this time around

"Attitude for Gratitude"

I've stamped some quirky stamps by Polkadoodles to make this Thank You card.

The sentiment is an oldie from Just Rite stamps

Coloured with Copics


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week 44

Thanks for visiting today. I hope you can play along with us. Check out the blog and see the fabulous inspiration from the team...I'm sure you will be inspired.

hugs,

Pat K xx

7 comments:

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Pat, a lovely design - love those funky flowers!
xx

ahlers5 said...

Very pretty! I love the flower.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

It may be an old stamp, but it looks new ! :) Love the colouring Pat and the fabulous sentiment stamp too. A beautiful stamp.
Faith x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your quirky card Pat, beautifully coloured as always

Anne

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Pat, I love that image and the beautiful colours you have used.

Pat xx

Buffy said...

Super stamp and a lovely card Pat. Hugs Buffy xx

SarahR said...

Hi Pat, apologies for not getting to your blog earlier - life is a real pain getting in the way of crafting isn't it! Your card is just wonderful, I love that stamp and your colour choices. The clean lines look is just my style as well - fabulous!
Can I also say, while here, thanks for joining in with us over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenges this week as well, look forward to seeing you there again.
Sarah