Saturday 13 February 2021

*** Teens or Children at Sweet Stampin ***

 

Hello, hope your weekend is going well.

I've not been in a crafty mood these last few weeks and apologize for not visiting. My mojo left and I've no idea where it has gone. I have a list of cards that need to be made and have been procrastinating which is not unusual.  I do hope I get out of this slump soon.   

It's been snowing here for the last couple of days...everything looks so pretty covered in white.  With Valentines and my birthday coming up there should be some flowers arriving soon which is sure to make me smile. I do love having fresh bouquets around the house....and yes, hubby has been well trained...bless him.

now on to business...We are starting a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where we would like to see creations for teens or children.

I've used a MFT die to create these runners.  I know this card will be perfect for one of my granddaughters.   The sentiment stamp is from MFT as well as the background stamp.



I would like to enter the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting today.  
Do stop by the blog if you can. 
You will not be disappointed as my team mates have some lovely inspiration for you.
hugs,

Pat K xx

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card. I love it. That stamp is fantastic. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Pat... I think a lot of people have felt like you with our lockdowns...hopefully after Valentine and your birthday you'll feel better.

Love the sneakers card might have invest in that die! The words are just perfect.

Sending you a HUG

Anne x

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, a great image and background - perfect for a youngster.
I think a lot of us are struggling with our mojo at the moment!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Love this Pat, great background stamping and those boots are awesome!
sorry you've been feeling a bit down, I think the situation gets to all of us sometimes, there are days when it's just too much trouble to do anything. I hope you have a lovely birthday - enjoy the flowers!
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

No lack of mojo showing here Pat, love the card, the shoes and the sentiment. A Wonderful card.
Faith x

ahlers5 said...

Great card. I love the paper you used for the sneakers.

Pia S said...

Your lack of mojo can’t be spotted, but I know exactly how you feel. Been there for a while myself and hoping I’m out of it now. Cool feminine footwear!

Diane said...

Absolutely adorable sneakers Pat. It is snowing here with lots of wind.

Hugs diane

Lisa Bird said...

Wonderful card, loving the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Helen said...

Love it, Pat - those trainers look really great!

Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

Helen x