Wednesday 3 February 2021

~~~ Anything Goes at Fab'n'Funky~~~

Hello friends,

Hope you are all well and coping.  We are still in lockdown making it a very long winter. But there is hope...yesterday was Ground Hog Day and Wiarton Willie the famous Canadian groundhog did appear and saw his shadow, which legend has it means we will have an early spring here in Ontario. I just hope he was wearing a face mask..what with all the camera's around...lol

Today starts a new challenge a

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #509

where our lovely team mate N-Eva has chosen everyone's favourite theme

"Anything Goes"

I've coloured with Copics a digital image that I picked up on sale last year at Power Poppy.
I knew it would  be perfect for our Son's birthday.  It is called Leaping Trout 
The chair is a Marianne die and the sentiment stamp and banner die are Lawn Fawn. I added glossy accents to the water. 



 I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting today.
Hope you can play along with us this week.
Stay well, stay safe.
Pat K xx

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

A fantastic image and so beautifully coloured- a stunning masculine card Pat.
xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant card Pat and I love the colour of your backing paper it goes so will with your leaping trout.

Anne

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Pat, a beautiful image and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is gorgeous Pat, the fish is so shiny with fabulous colouring, love the sheen on the framing too. Your son will LOVE it.
Faith x

Carol S. said...

Wow!! Pat this card is stunning and your colouring is beautiful. I am sure he will love it. Hugs, Carol S.xx

ahlers5 said...

This is gorgeous! I love the coloring og the trout. Such beautiful work! This is one of my favorite Power Poppy images.

Tink said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD.

Pia S said...

I admire your coloring skills, the trout looks very realistic, well done!

Hannapanna said...

Lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck!

- Hanna, DT