Wednesday 14 October 2020

Fab'n'Funky #498

 Hello everyone,

Just a quick post today to let you know of the new challenge starting today at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #498

where our lovely, super talented team mate Chris is hosting.

The theme is "CAS" ..or cards that are quick to make



I always struggle with CAS...I do hope this one fits the bill.
It was a quick one as I already had the images pre-coloured with Copics.
I used an MFT Square Extraordinaire stencil to create the background.
Images and sentiment are from the MFT Christmas Cheer stamp and die set.
Bad photo day...this is actually a white card. 

I would like to enter the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by.  Take care, stay safe.
hugs, 
Pat K xx


12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your cutie card Pat.. and great little sentiment.

Anne

Chris said...

It's a fabulous CAS card Pat, great layout and I love your stamps!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, such a sweet scene and lovely sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

You have got CAS spot on Pat. I absolutely LOVE this card!! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So delightful Pat, I Love the animals in the snow scene.
Faith x

Carol S. said...

A very cute image and a gorgeous card Pat. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy L said...

So sweet, thank you for joining us at Allsorts xxxx

ahlers5 said...

This is so beautiful. I love the coloring on the fox, especially. Love it!

brenda said...

A little belatedly, thanks for joining in at Allsorts Winter scene theme.

B x

Sarah said...

I have already told you how much I LOVE this card Pat, but forgot to say how fab it is to see is at Christmas with The Cute Pies xx

Shona Hamill said...

Such a beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us at Christmas with the Cuties. Hugs, Shona xx