Saturday 22 August 2020

~~ Sweet Stampin ~ Doodling


Hello folks
Hope you are having a good weekend. 
 As I schedule this post we are enjoying a beautiful day
 ...humidity has gone, sun is shining with lovely warm breezes down here by the lake.

Today starts a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where we have another fun theme for you
"Doodling"

I wasn't sure what I was going to do at the beginning 
but once I got started I was enjoying the process so much I could have gone on 
and doodled the entire page except I needed room to showcase this awesome digi!  
 This a is dwarf #5 from Mo's Digital Pencil  
I've collected 3 of these fellas so far...think they make a great masculine card.
Sentiment is a stamp from MFT 


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you get a chance to play along with us.
hugs,
Pat K xx

12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great masculine card Pat love your colouring and perfect sentiment...being by a lake sound wonderful

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card. I love it. That image is fabulous and so it your border. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely love your doodling, makes a great border for this handsome chappie. Love the sentiment with him too. A Fab card Pat and as always amazing colouring.
Faith x

Chris said...

Your lovely doodled border frames this little guy perfectly Pat- what a fantastic card!
xx

Pat said...

Great image Pat, beautifully coloured and super doodling. Have a great weekend.

Pat xx

ahlers5 said...

Wow, I didn't realize the border was doodled until I enlarged the card! The older I get the more difficult it is to see detail. Of course, putting on my glasses would help tremendously. I love how you colored this image. What a great card. I bought all the dwarfs, but haven't used them yet. This gives me some inspiration.

mixamatoasties said...

Your doodling is awesome!! I could never do that. Fabulous card xx

Elaine Stark said...

A super male card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Sarah said...

That doodled border looks sensational Pat and what a lovely fellow he is!! xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I love this guy and you have coloured him up splendidly! Love your framing of him too! It's lovely to see you back again with a further entry to Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge. Best of luck

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Love this card, this dude is just the coolest dwarf ever. Thanks for joining us for our challenge this month at Daisy Chains and all the best - Michelle - DT x

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)