Wednesday 19 February 2020

~~ Fab'n'Funky ~~~

Hi folks,

Hope this finds you well. 
Not a great start to my day as my laptop updated windows last night
and this morning I only have a black screen...grrrr.
I dusted off my old desk top that is painfully slow
but I did manage to get this post pre-scheduled.

Time for a new challenge at

"Fab'n'Funky Challenge #469"

hosted by our lovely, talented team mate Susan
who has chosen the theme
"For a Child"

I've used an image from a LOTV art pad.
Image has been enhanced with some pencils to make it more vibrant.

Used  MFT stitched dome die to create the shape.
Stars are an old Sizzix die
Sentiment stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink
DP - MFT

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope you get a chance to play along with us.
hugs,
Pat K xx

12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Pat and what a great image a typical little boy..I love the arch die too

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a gorgeous birthday card. That is a fabulous image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Pat....great image for a boy...and love the shape....Joolsx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FAB U LUS, perfect for the boy, of any age, LOVE the blues and great idea to enhance with pencils. YOu are so good at that.
Faith x

Chris said...

Bloomin' computers!!!
Glad you managed to schedule your card despite the laptop's best efforts! It's gorgeous pat, lovely colours, design and the cutest image.
xx

Carol S. said...

We had problems with our main computer too today. Couldn't get on emails!!!
Love the card design Pat and the stars go well with the little boy. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, a fun image and great design.
It's a nightmare when window's updates isn't it, I usually end up with printer problems.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane said...

Fantastic easel card, LOTV images are always so cute. You have my sympathy for the black screen, happened to me before too. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges tooa.

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat that's such a cutie. Love the monochromatic blue. Those stars match perfectly with the crown.

Pat said...

Great card Pat super image and lovely design. Windows updates are a pain, the update before last just crashed my laptop and Alan had to put everything back on from the start again. Hope you get it sorted.

Pat xx

Kim said...

What a cute image on a great card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

Nananas said...

I love your shaped card and that cute little boy! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!