Wednesday 6 March 2019

~~ Spring Colours at Fab'n'Funky

Hi everyone,
Hope your week is going well.
We are still in a deep freeze with no sign of Spring yet.
I am so anxious to get rid of the winter boots and coats. I've been
looking at the new spring clothes flooding the shops.  So many
lovely colours that inspired me but yellow is my favourite so far,
so I decided to use it in my creation today. 
I think it's perfect for our challenge this week at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #430

hosted by our lovely N-Eva
who has chosen the theme
"Spring Colours"

I've coloured with copics a digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


Details:
Digital Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
DP - From my stash
Pierced Square Frame - MFT
Embossing Folder: StampinUp - Cable Knit
Flowers: Spellbinder Rose Creations Die

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Pile it On Challenge #152 - Fav colour (yellow)
Unicorn Challenge #41 - Spring - April

Hope you get a chance to stop by and see the wonderful
inspiration from my team mates, and play along, we'd love to have you.
hugs,
Pat K xx

16 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous!!! Such a totally cute image, fab colouring, lovely design and colours...love it!
xx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card x

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, such a sweet image and lovely colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Pat, I love the yellow and blue together and the sweet image.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

This really is fantastic Pat!! Lovely colouring and your choice of colours is perfectly spring xx

Jackie T said...

Oh Pat this is a stunning card it is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card Pat. Love the colours and the image is so cute. Beautifully coloured too. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

ahlers5 said...

This is so sun-shiny and adorable. Makes me feel good just looking at it. Love it!

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, this is stunning. Love the new image. Great colors.

Jeni Mc said...

Just love this cute little character and the way you have arranged your card . A lovely card Jenix

Lisa xx said...

This is gorgeous Pat....such stunning colours

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! my goodness, his cheeks are telling how cosy he is, LOVE the yellow and blue everything is so PERFECT Pat.
Faith
x

mixamatoasties said...

I love this Pat! Everything is absolutely spot on. Gorgeous x

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

Such a sweet card!! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry. Marcia DT

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x