Friday 1 March 2019

~~ Fuzzy at Winter Wonderland ~~

Hi everyone,
Hope your day is going even better than expected.   
Ten hours of sunshine expected today so no complaints from me
 regarding the snow and cold wind outside.

I've got another Christmas card for you today because
it's time for a new challenge at

Winter Wonderland Challenge

where our lovely Deanne is hosting . 
 The theme she has chosen is"Fuzzy Wuzzy" 

Our wonderful sponsor this month is 

SheepSki Designs

Thank you Andrea for allowing us to play with our choice of digis

I've coloured with copics "Taking a Break" available here in the shop.



Details
Spellbinder dies
Sentiment: Create with TLC
Felt Poinsettia  :  MB die
I traced around the inside of the die with a green pencil to create a border
Machine stitching around the green layer
White Sharpie Pen used to create the dots and stripes

I would like to enter the following challenges.

Thanks for stopping by.  It's never to early to start on your Xmas
cards so I do hope you can join us this month.
hugs,
Pat K xx

11 comments:

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Pat, I love your sleeping Santa.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat said...

Beautiful Christmas card Pat, lovely Santa image with gorgeous colouring.

Pat xx

Kath said...

A lovely card Pat, I love the scene you've made inside this lovely die cut.
Kath x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card, love that image Pat xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning Christmas card that is a fabulous image. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! this is so wonderful, I love the image and the sentiment and of course your amazing colouring.
Faith
x

Carol S. said...

Your colouring Pat, is fantastic!! Love the image and detail. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

ahlers5 said...

So very cute! I've seen this image a couple times around the internet today. This is my favorite version. Love the coloring.

ahlers5 said...

Should have checked my cards I needed to comment on yesterday! So glad you joined us, Pat, at The Holly and the Ivy!

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, that is a wonderful Christmas card. Love the image and sentiment. Have a great weekend.

Michelle B. said...

A true classic! Wonderful coloring and love all those layers! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts. (Sincere apologies for my late comment).