Wednesday 10 April 2024

**** Sentiments ****

 Hello folks,

Time for a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #593

It is my pleasure to host this time and I chose a theme of "Add a Sentiment"

I've created a Christmas card...never to early to start on that pile of cards needed. I found some wonderful stamps by Lesia Klapkiv and couldn't resist buying a few of them.  

I wanted to make these adorable kittens the center of attention so kept a white background. Coloured with Copics and Polychromo pencils


Entering the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting today.

Hope you can play along with us...a lot of fab inspiration on the blog to inspire you.

hugs,

Pat K x

3 comments:

Pat said...

Fabulous card Pat, such a great design and sweet image.

Pat xx

Chris said...

It's a great choice of theme Pat. Love your card, the stamps are adorable and it's a lovely design with the little die cut scene behind the image.
xx

ahlers5 said...

This is such a beautiful Christmas card. I love the coloring of the kittens and the background!