Saturday 25 November 2023

**** Birthday at Sweet Stampin ****

 Hello everyone,

It's Birthday Time at Sweet Stampin Challenge. 

We are celebration our 14th Birthday and would like to have you join in 
by showing us your Birthday Creations.

I've made a masculine  Birthday Card using a Mo's Digital Pencil stamp, coloured with Copics. The sentiment is a stamp from Whimsy Stamps.  HB is a MFT stamp.  Bubble background is an Impression Obsession large stamp using Ranger Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber ink.


I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Crafty Chicks #691

Seize the Birthday #274

Through The Purple Haze #210

Thank you so much for visiting today.

Pop on over to the blog and see the fabulous creations by my talented team mates 
and please join us if you can.

hugs,

Pat K x


6 comments:

Chris said...

It's a brilliant image and a fabulous masculine card, love it!
xx

Sarah said...

I LOVE that sentiment Pat!! What a brilliant card for a chap!! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

What a great masculine card Pat and i love the sentiment


Anne

Linda said...

Fun, masculine card and colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Nancy said...

I adore this card and sentiment as it's so different. I am so glad you shared with us at Seize the Birthday.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sorry I’ve not visited in a while, life has been very hectic, I hope to visit more often now? OH! I have a big smile with this card, how wonderful Pat, love the colouring and colours, with the great bubble background. Such fun Pat.
Faith x