Saturday 13 May 2023

**** Masculine card ****

 Hello everyone,

Hope you have something fun planned for the weekend. 
Very warm and sunny in my little corner.

We have a new challenge starting today at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where we would like to see some "Masculine" creations

I have coloured with Copics a Mo's Digital Pencil image. 
Happy Birthday stamped using an acrylic stamp from MFT.  
Sentiment on the bottom is from Mo's Digital Pencil.
I used Faber Castel polychromos pencils to create the plaid on his shirt. 


I would like to enter the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today. Much appreciated.
My talented teamies have created some awesome cards
 to inspire you so I hope you can stop by and play along.

hugs,

Pat K xx

10 comments:

ahlers5 said...

Beautiful card! I love the die you used for a border.

Ellibelle said...

Mo's images always put a smile on my face and this is such a fun birthday card! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

Sarah said...

Awww, what a brilliant sentiment on this fabulous card Pat. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts xx

brenda said...

A great image for a masculine card and fun sentiment, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely masculine card, love the image and papers. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

Chris said...

I love this image Pat, brought to life by your beautiful colouring and what a perfect sentiment to complement it.
Enjoy the sunshine!
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Always amazing colouring Pat and you've shown off this wonderful image from Mo, beautifully. Love your card.
Faith x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card Pat!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Pat. I adore this sweet image of Mo's and your colouring and card design is divine! LOVE the plaid paper. So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant card Pat and such a great image I must go and check this one out

Anne