Saturday 18 March 2023

*** Easter or Spring***

 Hello folks,

Time for a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where we would like to see

Easter or Spring creations but remember there must be a stamp used somewhere.

I have coloured with Copics another card using some old stamps from Hanglar. Cute little Tilda is sitting in a spring setting.  The pinks are different irl . Die is spellbinder and border is machine stitched.


I would like to enter the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting today.
I do hope you get a chance to stop by the blog. 
The ladies have outdone themselves again so you are sure to be inspired.
Hugs,
Pat K x


8 comments:

Chris said...

A perfect background and a beautiful frame for your sweet little Tilda. Gorgeous card Pat.
xx

Sarah said...

Oh WOW!! That is such a fabulous card Pat. The frame is a perfect seat for that adorable image xx

Pat said...

Great card Pat, love your setting for your sweet Tilda image and the beautiful colours.

Pat xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Its a lone time since I've seen one of these Hanglar stamps..your card is beautiful Pat and such pretty soft spring colours

Anne

ahlers5 said...

I apologize for not keeping up with my commenting. I have been in Michigan for the birth of my newest grandson. Not it’s catch up time! This is so adorable. I love the shades of pink, the die cut and sewing. Overall, such a beautiful card1

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh Pat this is adorable! I love the way your Easter bunny is bursting out of your pretty springtime scene. Thank you for com8ng to play with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week! Vicky x

Betty said...

what a sweet little girl in the spring setting - wonderful coloring and love the stitching accent! so nice to see you in our TicTacToe Challenge this week, Pat!

Nicolette said...

Cute card.
Thanks for sharing it.
Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog