Monday 9 January 2023

**** January Blues for the Cuties ****

 Hello folks and Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and are ready for some crafting.

Today starts a new challenge at

The Cutie Pie Challenge #178

where we have the theme of "January Blues"
As always your entries must be "Cute" and this month we need to see some Blues.
What is new is that we are a Just for Fun Challenge with a Top 3 chosen.

I have used an image from LOTV for my card today.


Sentiment Die is from Creative Expressions.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Catz #619 - Fishing Pastime

Thanks for visiting today.
Hope you can play along with us showing us your blues.
hugs,
Pat K xx


5 comments:

Pia S said...

I love the cute boy images from LOTV. Your card is perfectly masculine all in blue and I do like effect of the layers of panels. Happy New Year!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely love this Pat, it's wonderful in blue with the great frame too. A lovely image.
Faith x

Sarah said...

A lovely card Pat, he looks very peaceful there fishing, and so cute xx

Chris said...

A lovely image- beautifully framed, love the blues- such a peaceful colour, a fabulous masculine birthday card Pat. Can't say I've ever fancied fishing- would be a bit distraught if I caught one, but I can see the appeal - enjoying the peace and tranquillity of your own thoughts while you're patiently waiting...

Wearing my DT hat, thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
xx

ahlers5 said...

This is such a sweet image...womderful!