Saturday 8 October 2022

***** Anything but A Birthday *****

 Hello everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving weekend for those who are celebrating.  
I look forward to spending time with the family 
and enjoying the special dishes we always prepare for this occasion.  
Granddaughters are home from University for a few days which is an extra treat.

Today starts a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where the theme is "Anything but A Birthday"

I have chosen to make a Christmas card..another one for my stash. This is a Mo's digital image that I coloured with Copics.  I used an MFT acrylic stamp and pale blue ink to create the snowflakes, finishing with small rhinestones. 




I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
I hope you get a chance to stop by the blog and see the fabulous creations from the team.

hugs,

Pat K xx

9 comments:

Chris said...

Love this Pat- beautiful colouring of that sweet fairy (I couldn't resist the Mo Manning sale either- and this was one I had to have!)xx

SarahR said...

Hi Pat, I love this card - your image is so super cute (and you've got me going over to Mo's site again!) and perfectly coloured! Sarah

ahlers5 said...

What an adorable card. I love this image. I just got her as a pre-colored. I am having difficult with coloring so that will help considerably.

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous image Pat so cute..your colouring is amazing ..beautiful card

Anne

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this image -- makes such an adorable card! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Pat said...

Gorgerous card Pat, adorable image coloured so beasutifully in lovely pastel shades.

Pat xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

So sweet, and a great sentiment, especially since I just love making snowflake and snowman cards! The dotted frame looks great too! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

Pia S said...

I haven’t seen this sweetie before, she’s wonderful, as is your coloring with a multitude of colors.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! WOW! She is gorgeous, so is your card, such beautiful colouring and colour mixes Pat.
Faith x