Saturday 10 September 2022

**** Fav Colours****

 Hello everyone,

Time for a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

with a theme of "Favourite Colour Combo"

I've coloured with pencils a stamp from MFT, using a sentiment stamp from LOTV along with a bee stamp from Sweet Stampin....yes I have it covered as our challenges require at lease one stamp to be used on your projects.  My favourite colour combo is Pink and Black.


Entering the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting today.
Stop by the blog and play along with us ... we'd love to see you there.
hugs,
Pat K xx

6 comments:

Sarah said...

A beautiful card Pat. I love pink and black together too xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh this is beautiful Pat! I LOVE that elegant combo of pink and black, absolutely stunning hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Pat, such a pretty stamp. I love the combination of the black and pastel colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

ahlers5 said...

This is so pretty. I love pink with black and white polka dots. When I designed my daughter's wedding venue. I used pink for the tablecloths and square table covers in black and white polka dots. It looked adorable.

SarahR said...

Hi Pat, this is such a pretty card - I love the image and your colour combo is just perfect! Sarah

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning floral card Pat…the black and pink looks stunning together

Anne