Saturday 16 July 2022

***Doodling***

 Good day all,

It's Time for a new challenge at 

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where the theme is "Doodling"

I've used an older image that still makes me smile.
Coloured with Copics and a few pencils.
The dandelions are stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn.  Sentiment is MFT
Doodling around the edge done with Copic pen


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting today.
I do hope you can play along with us.  
Check out the blog and see all the wonderful creations that are sure to inspire.   
hugs,
Pat K xx




7 comments:

SarahR said...

Hello Pat, that is one sassy kid there - she's wonderful! Love your clean lined card and the doodling sets defines the image edge perfectly! Sarah

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Pat, that image is adorable. Reminds me of my sweet niece, full of sass! Your doodling is fabulous and the sweet blooms to create your scene, finish it beautifully. Your colouring, as always, is next level gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chris said...

Beautiful CAS design Pat, love that image- she has such attitude! The doodled border is lovely, so neat and perfect- you have a very steady hand!
xx

ahlers5 said...

Isn't she just adorable! Is she a Sassy Cheryl? She looks like one. I have so many of hers and I hadn't thought about using them until I saw this card and it reminded me of her work. Love it!

Chrissy said...

She is a sassy little thing and made me smile too, fabulous colouring and card...
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fiona said...

love this image...its so fun!

Doodling is perfect too.

Fi
x

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, a fun image and great doodled edges.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x