Saturday 4 December 2021

**** Christmas at Sweet Stampin ****

 Good morning folks,

Hope everyone is well.  Scary stuff going on with the threat of this new variant.   Our daughter had her booster shot Thursday night and has been very ill. I feel for her as she is immune compromised and on doctors instruction received it earlier that the 6 mo. wait.   Hopefully it just means the drug is doing what it's supposed to.

Today starts a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where we have the theme of "Anything Christmas"

I have a slimline card for you that uses some cute little stamps from MFT.  I have used the banner stamp and die from StampinUP.  Trees are dies from Spellbinder.




I would like to enter the following challenges;

Creative Fingers Challenge #220

Cut it Up Challenge #240

Creative Knockouts Challenge #430

Thanks for visiting today.   Check out the blog if you can. 
You're sure to be inspired by my talented team mates.

hugs,

Pat K xx

13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

A really lovely slimline card Pat, a sweet little snowscene and beautiful colouring- love that frame too!
xx

Pat said...

Love your sweet card Pat, cute images and lovely background. I hope your daughter is soon feeling better.

Pat xx

Pia S said...

My kind of cute stamps and I think the snow scene is beautifully put together. Love your slimline dies too.

Carol S. said...

Love the snow scene you have created Pat and a great design.
Cute images too. Hope your daughter gets better soon and hope you all stay safe. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is such a cute card. I love it Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, cute critters and such a lovely scene.
I hope your daughter soon feels much better, I was OK after my third jab and mine was early for the same reason.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love love love everything about this card Pat, so cute and beautiful. Gosh I haven't heard of anyone being ill after the booster, yes, you sound as if you could be right, her body is certainly working with it. I hope she'll be OK in a few days.
Hugs for her.
Faith x

Fiona said...

super cute card Pat, love the little scene you have created.

Fi
x

SarahR said...

Hi Pat, those little critters are so sweet - and I love the scene you've created. Such a cute card!

Hope your daughter is feeling better soon.

Sarah

Vee Cassidy said...

An adorable card. Vee xx

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so adorable Pat! Love slimline cards and this wintery scene is fabulous!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, hope you join us again!

ahlers5 said...

This is so sweet. I love the snow scene.