Wednesday 17 November 2021

***Checks ***

 Hello everyone,

I'm here to tell you about our new fortnightly challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #540

where our lovely team mate Pat has chosen the theme 

"Check it Out"

so show us your checks, plaids and/or tartans.

No colouring for me today just some fun time with my new dies from Memory Box
This is not a usual colour combo for Christmas but really is on trend this year and I quite like it.
I am a fan of MacKenzie Childs pottery and this reminds me of their Courtly Check.
I pulled out my much loved G45 papers and found this wonderful black and cream check and knew I had to cut into it.  The little acorn is new from MB..a little pesky to assemble but well worth the effort I think.  I also have the larger acorn die set that I will show sometime later this month.  Once again I have used the Stampin-Up sweater embossing folder on the background.


I would like to enter the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting today. 
I hope you play along with us this fortnight.
hugs,
Pat K xx

16 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Pat your gorgeous Christmas card is very eye catching. Love the use of black ad white check paper and the embossing behind your sentiment.

Anne

Diane said...

Beautifully elegant!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

WOW! This is so, so pretty Pat! LOVE your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Pat said...

Love this card Pat, it is so bold, great colours, choice of papers and lovely dies.

Pat xx

Sarn said...

Very nice Christmas card.
Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Sarn x

Carol S. said...

A stunning card design Pat. The papers are amazing. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Ginny said...

gorgeous, love that embossing folder :)

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, a very elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linby said...

A great combination of elements (especially the knitwear) it looks wonderful.Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

ahlers5 said...

What a great card. I love the black amd white check. The sweater die is perfect. I bought it one time when I saw you use it on a card. I think I still haven't used it. Cards will be few and far between now. I'm homeschooling my grandson. That leaves not too much time for anything else.

Chris said...

A real stunner Pat! Love the design and die cuts, fab colour choice and the texture from the lovely embossing folder.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful and beautiful card Pat, I love that embossing folder and the gold, black and white colour mix, so rich.
Faith x

Pia S said...

No red or green in sight, but I definitely got the Christmas vibe and I love the color combination! I think this is brilliantly designed, Pat.

Buffy said...

Gorgeous card Pat, very elegent.
HUgs Buf x

Sarah said...

That's a really stunning card Pat, love the black, white and tan colourway xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I love EVERYTHING about this Pat! What a striking and fabulous creation hun! So gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo