Thursday 15 July 2021

***Humourous Christmas***

 Hi everyone,

Today I have the pleasure of Guest Designing for the wonderful
C.R.A.F.T Challenge #606 with a theme of "Christmas, Humourus"
Thank you ladies for having me.

I've coloured with Copics a digital stamp from one of the sponsors,
Bugaboo Stamps. 
There is a lot of bling on this card...perhaps it will eventually cheer up this cute puppy after being rejected for the Reindeer lineup.


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting today.
I hope you get a chance to play along with us.
hugs,
Pat K xx

12 comments:

cotnob said...

A fun card Pat, a super image - he is so cute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a gorgeous Christmas card. That image is just so cute. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Pat your card made me smile what a lovely fun image...the expression on his face is priceless...great card

Anne

Pat said...

Great card Pat, I just love this image and the pretty snowflakes.

Pat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! a real AW! card. I love this puppy, what a glorious card Pat. Love those snowflakes also.
Faith x

ahlers5 said...

This is adorable! I just adore the look on his face. Love all the bling, too!

R's Rue said...

What a cute card. Thank you for today’s smile.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

LOL, that is definitely a humourous card and so cute too Pat xx

creationsnz said...

So nice to have a bit of fun with Christmas cards. So glad you joined with us at Incy Wincy, come again soon. CarolG

Suze said...

Great card Pat. I like the use of blue on the Christmas card. Thank you for entering the Enchanted Garden and/or Christmas in July Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

Pia S said...

I love this image. Look at those eyes. Beautiful sparkle!

Lynda said...

What an adorable image - love the colours you have pout together this little doggie. Thank you so much for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT