Wednesday 17 March 2021

** No squares at Fab'n'Funky **

 Hello everyone,

Hope your are all doing well.  Weather has changed again so we are back into winter.  
I bundle up and take walks along the lake shore. I did get a glimpse of the snowy owl
 perched up high watching all the folks enjoying the day. Interesting there were no Canada Geese, ..could it be our visitor from the arctic keeping them away?

Today starts a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #515

where I am hosting and have chosen the theme of

"No Square Cards"

I've created another slimline card for this challenge. These little gnomes are from an MFT stamp and die set.  I've coloured them with Copics.  The background was made using Distress Oxide ink.  I still need some practice with backgrounds so I'm going to try using my brayer on the next card.


I would like to enter the following challenges:


I appreciate your visit today.
Please join us this week...love to see ya.
Hugs,
Pat K xx


11 comments:

Chris said...

Aww, those fat little gnomes are so cute Pat! Love your design.
xx

Jackie T said...

Oh Pat your card is gorgeous. I love those cute gnomes. How lucky to see an owl like that. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

Fabulous card Pat, I love these cute little gnomes (I feel that I really need this set!!), beautifully coloured and a great design.

Pat xx

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, you have created a lovely background for your fun gnomes.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Diane said...

Just adorable, the colorful gnomes and slimline design are wonderful.

Hugs diane

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling trio of gnomies, Pat - just love the little boot too!! Great coloring and background!! Thanks for sending this beauty to our Die Cut Diva Challenge!! Linda Diva DT

Arlene said...

So cute! So glad you entered this month's challenge (slimline cards) at Die Cut Divas https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2021/03/sunny-march-with-our-sponsor-sunny.html.

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your funky gnome card Pat...the colours are fabulous....love the sentiment too.

Anne

Myriam said...

What a beautiful colour work, love how you've made the background. Those gnomes looks so cute!
Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
I hope to see you next time!

Hugs,
Myriam (DT Polkadoodles)
Visit my blog Vier Vandaag

Ginny said...

love a good bun and LOVE this card :)

Madison said...

So much fun. Great project. Love Love Love the gnomes.Thanks for entering Digichoosday at Polkadoodles. Madison