Wednesday 22 July 2020

...Stamps at Fab'n'Funky

Hello everyone,

It's time for a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #491

where our lovely, talented Chris has chosen the theme
"Use REAL stamps...no digi's"

And what better time for me to try out my new stamps from
Lawn Fawn...set is called "Dandy Day".  I splurged and bought the
Reveal wheel....as well as some fun dies that go with it.
These come together so quickly and really do work when you turn the wheel.
revealing 4 different sayings.  What fun!  


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by.
Come join us in this week's challenge..luv to see you there.
hugs,
Pat K xx

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely card Pat..you've created a lovely scene with the little mice blowing the dandylion heads....and I like the 'wheel' effect sentiment

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

A fun and fabulous interactive card Pat- your new stamps are gorgeous.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a marvellous card in every detail Pat, it's such a happy and gentle card.
Faith x

Pat said...

Great card Pat, love the reveal wheel and all those cute little mice.

Pat xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat this is awesome and just love the layout. I got this stamp set, but just haven't played with it yet. I'm not going to be blogging much anymore because I have stepped down from all 3 of my DTs. I will post my cards on Facebook from time to time so if you are on there send me a friend request.

cotnob said...

A sweet card Pat, a fabulous design - so cute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

ahlers5 said...

What a cute card! Love the wheel.

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for joining our Happy Birthday challenge with your pretty card.
Diane Louise
Team Leader, Crafty Friends Challenge Blog x

Pia S said...

What a cute scene, lovely papers and colors and I do have a soft spot for LF mice and stamps in general...