Wednesday 8 January 2020

~~~ No Design Paper ~~~


Hi everyone,

It's time for a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #463

where our lovely Chris is the host choosing the theme

"No Design Paper"

I dug deep in my scrap pile of coloured paper to create this rainbow
using my new MFT Rainbow Bright die.
  I've stamped the splatter using StampinUp Touches of Texture stamp.
Word cut using QuicKutz Diesel Classic upper case and shadow
The dark colour paper is actually indigo, sorry it did not show up that way on the photo.


I also made one for the inside...lovin this new die!
Card is 5 x 6 1/2"

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Always Fun Challenge #144
Arty Divas Challenge #12
Dream Valley Challenge #216
Make My Monday Challenge #113
Tuesday Throwdown #448

Thanks Chris for a great challenge.
I'm happy you all stopped by...
hugs,
Pat K xx

13 comments:

ahlers5 said...

Love it! Such a bold design. It really stands out.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE LOVE your rainbow with it's bold sentiment and sparkle.
Faith x

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card. I love the design the rainbow is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Fabulous design Pat, so bold and striking... love the rainbow die!
xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat that's such a fun card and beautiful with the rainbow. The sequins and splatter are great with it.

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Wow Pat what a striking card I love your rainbow colours and your addition of sequins just finishes off your card beautifully

Anne

Dawn Phillips said...

Beautiful eye catching card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Billie A said...

Awesome card. Great colors and love the layout. So glad you shared over at Always Fun Challenge.

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Your card is wonderful, so bright and bold! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Helen said...

Fabulous card, Pat - really bright and cheerful.

Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

Helen x

Cazro said...

A brillianat bright card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

MagsB said...

What a gorgeous, vibrant card, Pat! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges.

love Mags B x