Wednesday 27 November 2019

~~ Christmas at Fab'n'Funky ~~~

Hello all,
It's getting to look a lot like Christmas..... my very favourite time of the year.
There is still time to do those last minute Christmas cards so please join us at

where we have an "anything Christmas theme" for you.  

I've coloured with Copics and die cut some of my new stamps by Lawn Fawn
Sentiment from MFT stamped with SU real red.


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Always Fun Challenge #138
Hand Stamped Sentiments #328
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #118
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #61
Unicorn Challenge #49

I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week on the blog and
thanks for visiting today.
hugs,
Pat K xx

15 comments:

Pat said...

Great card Pat, I love all those cute little images and the red and white design.

Pat xx

Stamps and Paper said...

You've created a lovely scenic card Pat with your sweet images and dies..

Anne

Chris said...

Beautiful card Pat -a sweet little scene with your cute new stamps.
xx

Nataliascraft said...

So adorable x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card xx

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous card! I love the neutral pallet with the pops of red! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Pat, cute stamps and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What an absolute delight this card is, so many little details making a fabulous scene.
Faith x

Pia S said...

I love Lawn Fawn stamps, but these cuties have escaped me. Such a sweet festive card.

crafty-stamper said...

Great scene love the cute images and die-cuts.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
Carol DT x

Carol S. said...

Super cute image Pat and a gorgeous scene you have created. Sorry I haven't been around but I have been so busy making things to sell at Craft Fayres. I was selling so much, it was difficult keeping up with it. I have my last one on next Tuesday, which will be number 29 since I started in March! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Billie A said...

Cute scene. Cute images. thank you for sharing over at Always Fun challenge.

Stampin by Genny said...

Super cute card! Love the Christmas scene. So glad you were inspired by our challenge. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat this is such a sweet scene with those animals. The polka dot paper for the sky is perfect.

Creations in paper said...

Love the images on your card. So cute with Santa's sleigh. Thanks for joining us at HSS.

Robbie