Wednesday 29 May 2019

~~ Re-cycle at Fab'n'Funky Challenge ``

Hello everyone,
Hope your week is going well. 
 It's been awhile since my last post...so many places to go..
things to do that have taken me out of my craft room.

And yes I'm going to moan about the weather.  Good grief it feels like fall
as I write this post.  With the high winds and heavy rainfall the lake looks wild.
  The waterfront is all taped off due to the danger of crashing waves coming ashore.
Definitely need your wellies out there.

Today starts a new challenge at
where our lovely host Jools has chosen the theme "recycle"

I've recycled a lovely quilled image that was on a card I received
a few years ago.  Sentiment was created in Word and the design
paper is from my stash. 



I hope you get a chance to stop by the challenge this week
and check out the wonderful inspiration from my team mates.
hugs,
Pat K xx

14 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Pat....What a great bit of recycling...just right for the challenge....Joolsx

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, such a fabulous design - a great idea to recycle your beautiful image.
Create and Craft TV, Gold Mirri Cardstock, Hunkydory, Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles, Hunkydory It’s a Cat’s Life, Hunkydory It’s a Cat’s Life Luxury Topper Collection

Craftdee said...

Wow! Love the quilling... I would have been hoarding that for sure :-) We're whining about our weather too... we are wondering if we are EVER going to get some rain, it is dry and warm (which is lovely, but not at all what we need... 26C forecast for 1 June and not a cloud in sight!) I guess we humans are never happy, lol. Donna xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Pat, the quilled penny farthing was definitely worth saving, it looks amazing!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card. I can see why you wanted to use this image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the effect on this card with the quilling, a SUPER and "different" card Pat.
Faith x

Carol S. said...

You recycle a cycle!! Brilliant and a gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Buffy said...

Super card Pat, love the hearts.
Hugs Buffy x

Stamps and Paper said...

A great recycled card Pat and its nice to see a bit of quilling too

Anne

ahlers5 said...

Wow, Pat, this is gorgeous. I would have never thrown this one away. I saved a Christmas card one for the elements and used the pieces later for a card. This one is a definite keeper. That's worthy of being framed! Love it. I tried quilling once. It was not easy.

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, that is gorgeous. Great recycle for a card. You are so creative.

Pat said...

Beautiful card Pat, great recycling it’s a lovely quilled bicycle.

Pat xx

Pia S said...

What a great choice of element for recycling. Someone has done a really fav job with that quilling. I think you did it good justice with your own design and layout.

Ginny said...

tried quilling once and then gave up, this is simply stunning