Wednesday 12 December 2018

Cute Christmas at Fab'n'Funky Challenge

Hi folks,
So sorry I'm late with my post today.  The day has totally gotten away from me.
Too many Christmas parties perhaps!

Today started a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #420

where we have the theme of "Cute Christmas"
This will be a three week challenge.

Our lovely sponsor this week is

Little Miss Muffet Stamps

We were lucky enough to get some digi's to play with
and I've chosen Cuthbert Skiing available here in the shop.


Details:
Coloured with Copics
DP - SU
SU Embossing Folder
LOTV xmas tag stamp
Diamond Stickles used on hat, coat and tree

I would like to enter the following challenges:

 Thanks for stopping by.
hugs,
Pat K xx

4 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

He's very cute Pat and love his glittery bits. Hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, this is adorable. Love your coloring.

Pat said...

Lovely card Pat, sweet image beautifully coloured and I love the tartan background paper.

Pat xx