Wednesday 3 October 2018

Fall Colours at Fab'n'Funky

Hi everyone,
I've been enjoying the cooler fall weather we've been having.  
The rain should stop this weekend for our Thanksgiving celebrations.  

Today starts a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #410

where our lovely Judith has requested the theme
"Orange, Black and Green"

Something about fall draws me to my hoard of Graphic 45 papers
I loved searching thru the books finding just the right colours
for this week's challenge.  Here's what I've come up with.




Details:
Stamp die - Spellbinders
G45 papers 
SU embossing folder
TH twine.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today,
hugs, 

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab images,this is just gorgeous.xxx

Chris said...

Great design Pat, love the collage of fab images, the colours are gorgeous.
Chris
x

Sarah said...

I love the colours of this amazing card xx

Jackie T said...

Oh Pat this is a stunning card I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

Wow Pat!! Stunning card and an amazing design. Love it!! We haven't had any rain and still watering our tubs! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl Morgan said...

This is a really strong card, love all the dogs tucked away on it. Thank you for sharing with us at 2CCC. X

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat what a wonderful vintage card. You make such stunning cards.

Judith said...

this is gorgeous Pat - I love graphic 45 and I'm sure I have some of those lovely papers you've used - happy thanksgiving to you and your family hope you have a lovely weekend xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Pat, lots of super details and lovely rich colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat said...

Stunning card Pat, I love all the beautiful images and your great design.

Pat xx

Pia S said...

Super collage look, you’ve assembled everything beautifully. My attempts at this style often end up feeling messy and unorganized, this doesn’t.

Craftdee said...

Ooh, that paper is DELISH!! Makes for a very striking card indeed, love it :-) Donna x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, stunning creation Pat. Love the way you've used this stunning paper pad. Delish in every detail hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo