Wednesday 29 October 2014

Christmas again at Fab'n'Funky Challenge #235

Hi everyone,

I'm back after a week in the Bahamas and am still on island mode.
What a fabulous time we had with our 
group of 23 wedding guests there for our Son's wedding.
The ceremony was on the beach, the weather was perfect.....cloudy skies but no rain, great for pictures.  

I hardly had my bags unpacked when I started into
 this week's DT requirements. I think I left my mojo on the beach somewhere
 so it's been slow and steady.

I choose to make a CAS card for today's 
where the theme is Christmas

We have two wonderful sponsors this week.
and

I choose to use a digital stamp from Dilly Beans #509 Amalia's Christmas Lights which can be found here.

Coloured with Copics, machine stitching around the image and Spellbinders Back to Basics Tag used for the sentiment created in Word.  I used glossy accents on the lights and red rhinestones for the holly, pretty cas but I'm happy with it.

I would like to enter the following challenges: 
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Bingo ( Ribbon, rhinestones, die cut) 

Thanks for checking in today.  I'll be back shortly with my post for TPS.
hugs,
Pat K xx


13 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pat, I love the sweet image and beautiful colouring.
I am pleased you had a good time at your Son's wedding. I bet it was a really special time.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Pat, such a sweet image and striking CAS design.
Your Son's wedding sounds wonderful, really intimate and romantic.
Pauline
x

Jacquel said...

Very nice CAS style card Pat & that image is colored beautifully! Thank you for having me as your Guest Designer...I had fun & thank you for playing along with us @ Holly Jolly Christmas...hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

Jacee said...

Lovely christmas card Pat, super design.
Glad all was well in the Bahamas, bet it was dream wedding.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

It sounds like you had a fabulous day at your Son's wedding.
your card is gorgeous - so sweet.
Lorraine x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Pat a fabulous card, lovely colouring. Your Son's wedding sounds idyllic. Susan x

Wendy said...

So pleased you had a fabulous time Pat, sounds like your Son had a perfect wedding.
Gorgeous CAS card, fabulous image.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Judith said...

Fab CAS card Pat - it suits this image perfectly - I think I left my mojo on holiday too - its taken until now to come back!! - and I'm ready for another trip soon lol. We really need to see some photos of this gorgeous wedding! hugs Judith x

Judy McKay said...

Very cute little image. Lovely design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

Maroeska said...

Hey Pat! Great card, it immediately caught my eye on my blog list! Love the colors and the clean & simple look. Thanks for sharing!

Pat said...

Gorgeous clean and simple card Pat, love the image with great colouring. Glad you had a good time at your son's wedding.

Pat xx

coops said...

so gorgeous pat.fab image and i love your cas design and stunning colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this Pat. The stitching is such a fab finish and the gorgeous rich red against the white is so striking, utterly love it. Hugs, Wends x