Wednesday 3 September 2014

Lacy Sunshine at Fab'n'Funky

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all well and having a good week so far.

Today starts a new challenge at
and our lovely Pat has chosen a Tic Tac Toe theme

Our fabulous sponsor is 
who generously supplied us with our choice of digi for this challenge.  

I selected a new image called Melanie Boo's - The Christmas Star
This will be one for my Christmas card stash...she is so cute!




Details
Coloured with Copics
MB Frostyville Border Die
Elizabeth Crafts Merry Christmas Stand Up Helper
(I'm working on a card that uses this die as it's supposed to be used on an easel card)
Marianne LR0181 Fern die
DP - LOTV - Frosty Christmas
Charm from my stash
Pearls - Recollections


I would like to enter the following challenges:





I'll be back shortly with my second post for today.  
Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Pat K xx

13 comments:

Laine said...

A complete delight Pat. Stunning colour and design.
Laine
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

As soon as I saw it, I knew it was one of yours, I Love it, so very pretty with beautiful colouring.

Jacee said...

Fabulous Pat, I love the colour and the super sweet image, great work.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

This is a pretty Christmas card Pat, I love your sweet image and lovely frosty blue papers and embellishments.
Pauline
x

Pamellia said...

Just gorgeous! I love your little Christmas girl and her red dress is such a great contrast against the blue background! All your pearls and silver reindeer button really add interest without stealing the spotlight! Love it :)

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Pat another beauty! Love the image and the beautiful cornflower shade of blue. Susan x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Pat, love the image you chose and your gorgeous colouring.

Pat xx

Pia S said...

Lovely image and love hoy you used your dies for this card. The paper with snowflakes make a great winter scenery for this card.

coops said...

so stunning pat.gorgeous sweet image and your colours are fab :D

xx coops xx

Donna B. said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!

wendipooh13 said...

great coloring, so pretty!! thanks sooo much for playing along with the weekly christmas card challenges!!!

Craftdee said...

Another gorgeous card, Pat. I LOVE the image, I feel (yet) another purchase coming on, sigh, and you've done your usual FAB colouring job! I like the Merry Christmas die, I'm always looking for innovative ways to add a "stopper" to an easel card, which are just about my favourite fold :-) Lovin' that Frostyville die too - though that's proving elusive (who knew a zillion other people would like it too and make their purchase decisions quicker than me, lol) Donna xx

Suze said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Love how you have left one edge of the Frostyville die free so that it floats above the card. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for September