Wednesday 21 November 2012

Belli Challenge #157 - Thankful/Gratitude

Good morning everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating tomorrow.
This is the first of 2 posts for me today....I've been busy!

We have a new challenge starting at the Belli Challenge 
and this time the theme Darsie has chosen is
Thankful/Grateful

I've coloured a digi from ADFD called Holding a Flower.
I must confess...I've had her for a few months but this is the first time she's been coloured.
I hope you like the result.

I added a raffia ribbon and topped it with a black stitched ribbon from Michaels.
I pulled out my Spellbinders Beaded Circles, cut and dry embossed them, then added a bit of Versamark to the beads.   The button is from an old BG set tied with some very old Irish linen thread from my dear Mom's sewing box.  She was a great crafter and loved to sew.   I have not inherited that gene....it's all I can do to sew a straight line on my cards.  The sentiment was added in word.  I've used Glamour Dust on her wings and she has been coloured with Copics.

Here is a closeup of this cutie.



I expect to enter the following challenges:
My Sheri Crafts Challenge #98 - Give Thanks
Di's Digi Designs - Show us those Fall Colours
ADFD Challenge #57 -  Autumn colors
Card Makin Mamas - Thank you
Dilly Bean Designers & Friday Challenge - Thanks
Guylou's Inimitability Blog - Thanks
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #46  - Thank you
Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Thanks

Thanks you so much for stopping by.
Hugs,
Pat K

19 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning Pat. I love that sweet image. Your colouring is so beautiful and the layout is fabulous too, the dark background looks so effective

hugs Sue

Laine said...

Such a sweet card Pat, so well coloured. I love your use of colour and design.
Hugs
Laine
X

coops said...

so stunning pat.i love your striking colours and really gorgeous image and design :D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

Another gorgeous card. Love this image and how she pops from the dark background. Perfectly coloured of course and love what you have done with the ribbon
Eileen x

Sandy Palmer said...

Very beautiful card! Wonderful colors you chose! So very striking! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Vicky said...

WOW..this is simply stunning sweetie the colours are perfect hun. Love it!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

hello Pat , oh my this is so pretty well done Big Hugs Elaine

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oooh this is just gorgeous, LOVE your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the layout and your coloring is superb. thanks for sharing with Dilly Beans and Happy Thanksgiving. xxD

Unknown said...

Hello again Pat .
Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge
“THANK YOU CARDS ”
Your card is fabulous well done and good luck Hugs Elaine .

Roxann said...

Soooo beautiful! Love the color palette and your expert coloring. Thanks for sharing at Guylou's!

joy said...

Beautiful coloring -- this is a cutie!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous autumn colours on your card and your fairy is coloured beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge, Shelly x

Diane said...

Pat your card is so sweet !! Love the cute image and colour tones !! Thanks so much for sharing your smashing card with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

hugs Diane xx

Raquel said...

Beautiful card... wonderful job on coloring the image

Thanks for sharing this at My Sheri Crafts

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Pat! I love the warm fall colors and wonderfully-colored image! Thanks for joining us for the Thanks challenge at Guylou's Inimitability!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wow Pat, this is super gorgeous, amazing coloring and color choices! Thanks so much for playing at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS this time:)

Jackie said...

What a fun card, I love the colors you used for this image and the entire layout! Well done! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful project! The coloring is fabulous and the layout is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at Guylou's!
Hugz,
Chana