Friday 5 June 2020

~~~ Winter Wonderland Challenge ~ Christmas Decorations

Hi folks, hope all is well.

Today starts a new challenge at
hosted by our lovely Michelle who has chosen the theme
"Christmas Decorations"

We are hosted by the fabulous Beccy's Place
I have coloured with Copics two of the free images available in the shop.

We are having a DT call on the blog so stop on by and get all the details.




I've used two QuicKutz ornament dies that I've had for a very long time
After colouring and cutting the ornaments I ran them thru my Xyron
and then added glitter.
MFT die used for the top.  Tag is a LOVT stamp.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenge #226

Thanks for stopping by today.
hugs,
Pat K xx

6 comments:

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Pat, your sparkly ornaments are pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning Christmas card. I love the design it is such a clever idea. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

Beautiful Christmas card Pat, the design is super and I love the ornaments with stamped images on. Hope you and yours are keeping safe and well and have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sparkle is a requisite for Christmas, so I LOVE your sparkly baubles. A Great design too Pat.
Take care
Faith x

N-Eva said...

I adore your card design! So very pretty! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Dream Valley challenge.Neva DT

Jayne-Easycraftideas said...

Beautiful card