Saturday 13 June 2020

**** Sweet Stampin...Dies & Punches


Hello friends,
Hope you are well and enjoying the weekend.

Time for a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where we have a theme of "Dies and Punches"

I made this sneaker a couple of weeks ago and couldn't wait to show you.
It's a die from MFT...so many clever parts that make up this fun boot.
I've used cotton tread for the laces and Graphic 45 papers for the shoe.
I used an MFT small brick stencil, TH Distress Oxide Ink for the background.
Sentiment is a stamp...also from MFT.
If you click on the image you can get a better look at the detail.
Anyone who knows me..knows I LOVE shoes...so yes these tick a few boxes.


Still no results from my xray ..hopefully I will hear soon.

Entering the following challenges:
A Perfect Time To Craft #6
Aud Sentiments Challenge #253
Creative Knockout #354
Happy Little Stampers June - Anything Goes with Dies
Southern Girls Challenge - Team Lou

Hope you get a chance to stop by the blog and see the fab inspiration
from my talented team mates..and play along this week if you can.
hugs,
Pat K xx



13 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Wow Pat I LOVE your sneaker card and I’d love a pair of sneakers in those colours ..I might just have buy that die

Anne

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat that card is awesome and I can understand why you were so excited. You did a great job with that die, paper and background. I'm sure that one of your grandchildren will be getting this.

mixamatoasties said...

Love this so much Pat, it's a brilliant card! And if you could design me some shoes like that, it would be fab :)

Hope all well xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely LOVE it, I want a pair like that LOL, probably could walk in them but I'd have a go! Love the wall background, a SUPER card Pat. Hope your not in so much pain.
Take care
Faith x

ahlers5 said...

Wow, what a great card. I love the floral used on the sneaker! Everything about this is perfect.

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Pat, a super die and great papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Wow! That is fabulous Pat- love your floral sneaker!
xx

Billie A said...

Oh my gosh. I saw this shoe today and loved it. I am glad to see you entered your card over at Aud Sentiment. I love the hint of the brick wall. The paper choice for this shoe is awesome. I want a pair just like your card. I am loving it. I am so glad you shared it over at AS.

Pat said...

Oh this is fabulous Pat, it is so lifelike, just like a photo. The papers are great, really fabulous card. Hope you get your X-ray results soon.

Pat xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Pat this is fabulous! I would like a pair like that! Great work

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!!

jaybea said...

your sneaker is so awesome, just love the pattern on them great card thanks for joining us at creative knockouts

Helen said...

What a fun card, Pat! I love the idea of using DP for that great sneaker die cut! It really changes it up wonderfully! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Dies Challenge this month! :)