Saturday 30 May 2020

~~~ Cuteness at Sweet Stampin ~~~

Hi friends,
Hope this finds you well.
Today starts a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin

where we have a "Cute" theme...so come on over and show us your cuteness.

This is an older Tiddly Inks digital image that I've had for awhile
When she surfaced in my "to do" file I couldn't resist giving her some colour.
You see, she reminded me of myself...yes I, like so many of us, am in desperate need of a haircut!
When I saw her fringe covering her eyes I had to chuckle and thought she was in keeping with the times.    Hair stylists have not opened yet.....hopefully soon.



Coloured with Copics
Sentiment stamped in SU Not so Navy - MFT stamp

Entering the following challenges:
Crafty Catz Challenge #508
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week #21
Creative Fingers Challenge #187

Thanks for stopping by today.
Stop by the blog and play along with us..we'd love to see you there.
hugs,
Pat K xx

9 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card made me smile Pat ...I'd be happy if my hair was that long I could tie it up! Lovely card


Anne

Chris said...

She's a cutie and I love your colour choice, a sweet card Pat. I gave up a couple of weeks ago and cut the front of my hair myself- might not look too great but at least I can see now. Cut hubby's hair too- after daughter said he looked like an ageing rock star!!!My hairdresser is reopening in July- and I already have an appointment!!!
xx

Jackie T said...

Ho Pat this is a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A pretty card Pat, such a sweet image and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Pat, such a cute image. I was getting so stressed about my hair that I have been trimming it myself, bit by bit, and have to say I am quite pleased with myself although I cant wait for my hairdresser to do it properly!! xx

Billie A said...

Oh my this card is just too cute. I love the fun image and your coloring. Great layers. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz (and Colour Crazy)

Pia S said...

She’s a cutie and I think you picked a super color combination, the zesty green looks great with the dark blue.

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a cute card Pat and fun image

Anne

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the cute image.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
Carol DT x