I hope you're enjoying the weekend.
I joined the crowds at the mall today to take advantage of the black friday sales
going on and came home with a few more gifts to put under the tree.
Still such a long way to go though!
I thought I would post a card I made last week using Whimsy Stamps
Cardinal in Winter stamp from the Crissy Armstrong Collection.
So out came the Memento Ink...and my copics.
Now as the name of the stamp implies, this is a cardinal
...but I wanted to make him a bluebird and just love how he turned out.
The expression on his face is so cute..... he is really pleased with himself
..all bundled up for winter.
Finished inside as well.
DP is from LOTV Frosty Christmas pad
MB Pine Needle die
Silver paper and ribbon from my stash
SB Ribbon tag, computer generated sentiment
If time permits I think I'll colour up this cutie again but as a cardinal.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
- Brown Sugar Challenge #122 - Anything Goes
- Completely Christmas #40 - Anything Goes with a twist, S (snow, silver)
- Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes
- Fairy Tale Challenge Blog #105 - Christmas with Animals
- Fantasy Stampers Challenge #24 - Cute Christmas
- Sister Act Card Challenge #85 - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin Challenge - Let it Show
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Pat K x