Wednesday 12 November 2014

TPS Challenge #182 - Snowflakes

Hi everyone,
I hope your week is going well.

This is the first of 2 scheduled post for me today.
I'd like to begin by telling you about this week's challenge at


and the theme is "Snowflakes" 

I choose to decorate a Christmas gift bag using the gorgeous "Hope
She can be found here.
I wanted to colour the image in a larger format which made it perfect for my gift bag.


Spellbinders Grand Ovals and Decorative Ovals One used
Snowflakes are cut using Spellbinders 2013 Snowflake Pendant
Sentiment - Lily of The Valley



I would like to enter the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge #94 - Getting Ready for Christmas


As always there is a wonderful prize to the winner this week. Hope to see you there.
Hugs,
Pat K xx

13 comments:

Laine said...

So beautiful Pat. Stunning image and lovely detail.
Laine
xx

Colette said...

Hi Pat, your bag is lovely, the image is beautifully coloured, the snowflakes are gorgeous and I love how you've mounted the sentiment on a snowflake, hugs, Colette xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Pat K, wow what a beautiful card design, I love your colouring of this image, and the result is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Pat what a smashing job you have done on Hope, she looks beautiful. Love your bag, the snowflakes are so lovely. Susan x

fiction book reviews said...

Beauful image, beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas gift bag Pat, such a beautiful image and your colouring is fabulous - I love the red and Kraft combination.
Pauline
x

Gail said...

I do believe this is the most gorgeous coloring job I have ever seen. This is so beautiful that I looked at it and it took my breath. You chose perfect colors and your shading is so fabulous taht I swear she's 3-D. What a gorgeous gift bag...truly outstanding. Hugs, Gail

Pia S said...

This is a GORGEOUS feminine make, Pat! I absolutely love it, so elegant, so delicate!

Vannessa said...

This is absolutely stunning Pat! I love the colours you used and your gorgeous colouring too!

Hugs, Vannessa x

Kreatief met Maria said...

Gorgeous card, love the colouring
Greetings Maria

coops said...

oh wow fabulous gift bag pat.the image is stunning and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Kati said...

Cute image and fantastic colors! Thank you for joining us over at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Kati DT 

melsanford said...

What a gorgeous Christmas creation! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx