Monday 10 November 2014

For all That You Do...Thank You!!

Hi everyone,
Today is a very special post for me.  
 and with it came a chance to be a GDT....and today is the day!


The theme for Challenge #19 is  "For All That You Do...Thank You!
Create a "thank you" gift for this challenge. It can be a Thanksgiving hostess gift or a simple thank you card. It can be a "thanks for helping me out of a jam" present, or a "thanks for being you" scrapbook layout. As long as your project says, "THANKS," enter the challenge! We want to see you de-hoard some of your stash and say thanks to someone! (Your project does not have to be Thanksgiving-themed!)
    I still can't believe I'm here with this amazing group of crafters. Thank you so much Gloria....yep, I'm pinching myself.  
I coloured with Copics a digital image from AuroraWings called Poppy Sprite - Remembrance Day that can be found here.
I rummaged thru my stash of flowers from WOC and decided I could part with the taupe and burgundy ones.   I had also been hoarding the metal blooms from TH so thought it was time to pull them out too.   
The taupe silk ribbon is from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Stampendous Fran-tage Shabby Green Embossing Enamel used as well.
DP from my stash.
Shape is cut using Go Kreate Half XXL Square Frame Frilly #10 dies
and Spellbinders Grand Circles
Black lace is made using Tattered Lace Demure corner Die D304






I created a box to hold this card as well.

I do hope you get a chance to stop by the blog.  
You will be blown away by the fabulous creations made by this
very talented group of crafters.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:
Di'S Digi Design Challenge - Colour of Autumn 
Avenue 613 Challenge - Anything Goes w/twist RAK

Thank you so much for stopping by today and your lovely comments are always appreciated.
hugs,
Pat K xx


15 comments:

Marjorie said...

Wow! This is beautiful Pat.. I love the colours you have chosen and you have coloured this lovely image so beautifully congratulations on your GDT spot too:)..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Gloria Stengel said...

Well, Pat, your work is wonderful, and that's why I wanted to share it with our Readers at Craft Hoarders! This is such a whimsical and lovely project. I love the colors, and your Copic-ing is outstanding! And you made a box for your lumpy card! Well done!!! Hugs!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

cotnob said...

Congratulations on your GDT spot Pat, your card is gorgeous, I love your beautiful image and lovely rich colours.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Congrats on your well deserved GDT spot Pat. Your card is stunning, such a gorgeous image and amazing colouring. I love all your beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

wendipooh13 said...

what a pretty card, love your image on it!!!! congrats on being a GDT at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!!!

Mau xx said...

Hi Pat, First let me congratulate you :o) xx Gorgeous card, the colours are beautiful!

I will forgive you for loving Alfie more than my cards....secret! I do too...lol He is a bundle of joy!!! hard work at present, but so precious.
It was Stickles I used so will be wary in future.
Hugs Mau xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, that card is stunning!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow Pat this is gorgeous! So beautifully embellished with gorgeous amazing detail! Congratulations on your Guest DT. Susan x

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW! This is gorgeous, Pat! Love the shape and your coloring is amazing!

Pia S said...

I love the colors of your card, Pat! The red, bronze shimmer and earthly shades is such a beautiful combination. Your card us adorable, sweet image and love the shape!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This shaped card is so pretty! The red with gold embossing is just beautiful and your coloring is fantastic. Such a pretty floral array, too! Thanks for being our guest designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Chana Malkah said...

Just fabulous design work! The ooloring of the image is outstanding and the composition is top notch! Thanks for slipping this under our door at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Chana Malkah said...

Pat, just wanted to let you know that your project is featured on our FB page today. www.facebook.com/avenue613 . Please stop by to say hello and to grab your Designer of The Day Badge.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Joyce Ann said...

Pat this is a beautiful, beautiful card! Red is my favorite colour. You really rocked this card, great job!.