Saturday 9 December 2023

**** One more ****

 Hello folks,

Weather has been very dark and dreary with no sunshine scheduled for the next week. 
Good time to catch up on the those little neglected jobs around the house.

Today starts a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where we are celebrating with a Christmas theme

I've coloured with Copics a few MFT penguin stamps and used a new Memory Box Merry Christmas Charmed Script die.  Sky created with Tim Holtz Distressed Oxide ink.


I would like to enter the following:

Aloha Friday Challenge #5

bastel-traum #127 

Great to have you visiting today. 
I hope you get a chance to stop by the blog and see the fab creations
 made by my team mates and join us if you can.
Hugs,
Pat K xx



3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Dark and dreary with strong winds here too, thankfully I have visits to my blog friends to make me happy. A wonderful card Pat, a lovely scene.
Faith x

Chris said...

A sweet little snow scene Pat, love those cute penguins! Really dark and miserable here this morning- then the sun came out and I got all my laundry dry outside on the line...yay!!! Doesn't happen often at this time of year!
xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Pat, great little penguin scene you have created.

Pat xx