Wednesday 29 November 2023

***** Snowman wrapped in Blue *****

 Hello everyone,

Hope all is well with you and yours.

I'm busy making Christmas cards at this time of the year trying to get them
 in the post by next week.  Every year I say I will plan ahead but who am I kidding...I never seem to get down to it.

Time for a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #585

Hosted by our lovely Pat who has chosen the theme of

"Snowmen"

I've used a pre-coloured digital image that I found on Etsy and couldn't pass up. 
The sentiment and bird are dies from Poppy Stamp.  Frame is a MB die
There is gold in the paper which does not show up in the photo but really does add
to the overall appearance.


I will enter the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting today.
Hope you will join us with your snowmen creations.
hugs,
Pat K xx



6 comments:

Chris said...

Such an adorable snowman Pat- he's so sweet- I think he's just a baby! xx

Sarah said...

What a beautiful image Pat, definitely too cute to pass up!! The metallic details make this a very special card xx

Pat said...

A beautiful card Pat, the backing paper looks gorgeous and your image is delightful.

Pat xx

Nora Noll said...

What a sweet card. I LOVE the little bird and the beautiful matting of that snowman. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Sasha said...

Such a gorgeous card. I love how you used the challenge colours. Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great weekend!

Sasha DT Member/CIC

Helen said...

Such a cute image - I can see why you liked it! - and a great card.

Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Helen x
DT