Monday 11 December 2023

**** Cutie Pie Challenge ****

 Hi Folks,

It's time for a new challenge at

The Cutie Pie Challenge #189

with a theme of

"Cute & Cuddly Christmas"


This card is going to a friend who I know will appreciate this cutie
and it features a coloured digital image that I purchased on Etsy. I just couldn't resist that sweet face.
Sentiment is a stamp from MFT.  Sprig is a MB die.4  Sorry for the dark photo..another dreary day here today.

I would like to enter the following:

Dragonfly Dreams - December

Thank you so much for visiting today. 

 I hope you can play along and show us some of your Xmas Cuties.

hugs,

Pat K x

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is adorable Pat!! xx

Chris said...

A beautiful design Pat, that image is adorable.
xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Pat, sweet, sweet image. Your friend will love it.

Pat xx

Cazro said...

A lovely cute card. Thanks for playing along at Dragonfly Dreams. Caz. DT.